Looking for Minnesota Drivers for Regional Routes and Express Lanes - Knight Transportation (Saint
Minneapolis, MN : Minnesota Drivers!
Route: Minnesota Regional Routes and Express Lanes!
We offer various schedules based on your needs!
Here are just a few of the driving routes available for you.
- 10-14 days out, 2-3 days home
- 7-10 days out, home for 2-3
- Express Routes:
- 7 days on, 7 days off
- 14 days on, 7 days off
- 21 days on, 7 days off
Other Benefits include:
- Your first and most important benefit is that your joining a family oriented company that treats you like family!
- Quarterly bonuses that pay up to $6000 or more annually.
- Competitive rates per mile and other assessorial pay including detention pay, breakdown pay, additional stop pay, hazmat pay, etc.
- Paid time off after only 90 days of employment.
- Annual pay increases; we ve increased driver pay across the board 5 times in the past two years on top of the standard annual increases.
- Single Source and non-forced dispatch.
- Daily & Weekly Pay
- Competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life Insurance, 401k, etc.
- Consistent miles; average drivers can get 10K+ miles per month, top performers much more
- Family/Friends and pets can ride along too
- Lease to Purchase option after 90 Days
Pay & Bonuses
We are proud to offer a competitive wage and benefit package. In efforts to take care of our Driving Associates, Knight is committed to continuously increasing OTR pay and ensuring that you are set up for success.
- Quarterly bonus opportunities:
- Safety: $0.01 per mile
- Production: $0.02 per mile
- Fuel: $0.02 per mile
- Driver referral bonus
- HAZMAT inspection bonus
- Most solo drivers make over $6,000 per year
Knight understands the balance between work and home life, we offer consistent hometime with flexible options. We work with you to find the best schedule for your lifestyle.
- Paid time off after only 90 days of employment
- 401(k) + company match
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
Knight s CDL school is VA-certified, which means veterans can use their VA benefits to pay tuition for training.
Knight s Rider Program was created so that our Driving Associates could bring the comforts of home over the road. Bring your spouse, family member, child or pet.
Associated topics: cdl a owner, cdl a owner operator, contractor, independent, independent contractor, lease, lp program, own truck, own truck driver, owner operator driver
• Post ID: 30193582 stcloud